HIRE A DEVELOPER SERVICE
A setup fee applies for each programmer hired
(AU$299 for each full-time programmer and AU$199 for each part-time programmer).
HIRE A DEVELOPER SERVICE WITH FULL SUPERVISED ENVIRONMENT
NO MORE EXCUSES DOES NOT OUTSOURCE THEY ARE EMPLOYEES OF NME GROUP AUSTRALIA
Business in today’s world have online environments. The added expense and protecting your intellectual property is a challenge that brings problems of do i hire a full time in house developer or do i hire an external service. This is were we come in. We provide a NDA before the developer is assigned and our staff have been employed with that in mind. All sign a privacy of information document. This protects our clients. They love us for it !
So Call us to see if we can help your business.
Your assigned programmer can carry out PHP coding and development tasks such as:
- Building WordPress applications from scratch;
- Maintaining or enhancing your proprietary software;
- Customising existing open source applications and plugins;
- And so on.
We provide PHP programmers with the following profile:
- WordPress plugin customisation
- Woo commerce customisation
- Strong coding skills in PHP
- MySQL knowledge (can work with other SQL flavors too)
- Clear and effective written English
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Your assigned programmer can develop PHP applications for your WordPress environment and will work on a Linux desktop with the following software installed:
- Instant messenger (AOL, Yahoo, ICQ and MSN supported)
- Quanta IDE
- Open Office
- Web browsers (Firefox, Opera)
- Various other standard Linux software packages
Standard, Premium, Gold and Certified
We provide programmers at four different quality levels to give you the flexibility to choose the service which best suits you:
- Standard programmers have sound basic PHP and MySQL skills and can carry out a wide range of tasks. They are best suited to projects which do not involve advanced programming techniques or technologies such as object-oriented programming and PHP frameworks. Detailed specifications will help you get the most value from your Standard programmer. If you have a more loosely-defined project then a higher-level programmer is recommended.
- Premium programmers have stronger PHP and MySQL skills than Standard programmers, and tend to have higher productivity. Premium programmers are able to adapt well to whatever PHP-based technologies your project involves, including more advanced techniques and technologies.
- Gold programmers have strong PHP and MySQL skills and are well-placed to work on complex projects. They are efficient, seasoned coders. Apart from being able to adapt quickly to whatever PHP-based technologies are required, they are also able to work with more loosely-defined projects (although detailed specifications are always recommended). Gold programmers can also supervise and coordinate other staff if required.
- Certified programmers are Zend Certified Engineers (ZCEs) so you can rest assured that they have strong, independently-verified PHP programming skills. They are experienced coders who can complete complex projects and coordinate other staff if required.
Interact with your assigned staff
You can interact with your assigned PHP programmer via:
- Email – we will advise you of an email address which you can use to directly communicate with the PHP programmer assigned to you. Your assigned PHP programmer can also respond directly to you;
- Telephone – we supply a free standard call from anywhere in the world so you can communicate with your assigned developer.
- Video messenger – we will supply an instant messenger address at which you can directly contact the PHP programmer assigned to you at any time during your daily service period;
- Project Tracker – we provide a task management system in our customer centre which you can use to provide instructions and files to your assigned PHP programmer.
We provide basic supervision only. That is, we ensure that your assigned staff attend work on time and work diligently while at work.
We do not provide advanced supervision, meaning that we do not oversee the actual tasks undertaken. Rather, you would need to directly interact with your assigned staff to ensure that work is being carried out to your satisfaction. You would also need to be sure to assign sufficient, clearly-defined work and to monitor work progress in order to get as much value as possible out of your paid support period. We do provide a task monitor service were we give you a call if things look like there taking time to help with any delays or challenges. This brings piece of mind to our clients!
Number of Hours Worked
Full-time staff work 8 hours per day (including a meal break) and Part-time staff work 4 hours per day (including a meal break). All staff work five days per week (Monday to Friday).
Your assigned staff will work exclusively for you throughout your daily service period, and will not be assigned to any other customer during that time.
If you hire Standard, Premium, Gold or Specialist staff on a full-time month-to-month basis you can choose one of the following shift schedules. Please indicate your preference in the Comments field of the order form.
|Shift name||Shift timing|
|Morning shift||6am-2pm (India)Corresponding Times |
Australian daytime: 10.30am-6.30pm AEST
|Afternoon Shift||2pm-10pm (India)Corresponding Times |
Australian evening: 2.30pm-11.30pm AEST
30-Day Service Trial Period
We are well known for our talented staff and expertise so we are sure that you will be impressed with our service. For your peace of mind though, we provide a 30-day Service guarantee when you hire a staff member on a 6 month-to-12 month basis under which, if you are not completely satisfied with our service, you can cancel within the first 30 days of the first month.